Thursday, February 12, 2009

Welcome!

Hi. My name is Scott and I'm a 'Fat Kid'.

Well... I should say I was a fat kid. I'm 37 years old, so I can't exactly call myself a 'kid' anymore... can I?

For as long as I can remember, I have struggled with my weight.

My 'Battle of the Bulge' has led me on a lifelong journey of discovery encountering many twists and turns along the way. It has led me to my vocation as a personal fitness trainer, as well as to bouts of disordered eating and feelings of self-loathing.

The journey has never been easy, nor has it always been successful.

This journal is dedicated to helping others in the struggle for their health.

In the coming weeks, we will tackle issues involving the physical, emotional, social and spiritual elements of fitness.

All the information contained herein is opinion and personal philosophy based on my experiences with weight loss and those of my many clients. It is not to be misconstrued as scientific or medical fact. After all, I'm not a doctor, psychiatrist or guru. I'm just a trainer who cares.

Enter at your own risk...

Here's a thought to hold you over until next time...

" The past does not equal the future". -Tony Robbins

You are a unique individual with the capacity for change. Just because you did something yesterday, doesn't mean that you'll do it over and over again. You can break free of unhealthy habits.

Tomorrow is going to be a good day. Believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment